Home of the GREAT ICE BEAR Adventure
Access: By air only. Float plane, wheelplane or helicopter.
Located a short 30 km and 15 minute flight north of Churchill on a strip of land bordered by Dymond Lake and the Hudson Bay. Dymond Lake Lodge has 8 double occupancy rooms and groups are limited to 16 guests.
Like Seal River, Dymond maximizes viewing potential by giving guests the opportunities to see bears from a variety of locations. Again, whether it is from one of the nature trails, the lodge’s viewing tower, or right from the lodge windows, a trip to Churchill Wild – Dymond Lake EcoLodge for our Great Ice Bear adventure means guests will see polar bears like no one on a town-only package can.
Churchill Wild – Dymond Lake Lodge boasts:
- A viewing tower to take in the expansive tundra landscape and its wild inhabitants
- Cozy common areas with fireplaces for evening wind down
- Double and quad rooms in two separate guest cabins, all with private washrooms
- Expansive picture windows on virtually every wall to maximize viewing
- Authentic wilderness lodge style with all the modern comforts
- Full service and meals
- Electricity 24 hours a day, every day
- Natural gas and wood heat
- Library with maps
- Gift Shop
View Churchill Wild – Dymond Lake EcoLodge in a larger map