Welcome to the Churchill Wild employment opportunities page.
CHURCHILL EXPEDITOR – June 26 to November 22, 2015
Based in Churchill, the expeditor is responsible for greeting our guests upon their arrival in Churchill and transferring them and their luggage to our private charter plane for the remainder of their journey to our remote lodges. The expeditor will act as guide for our guests during their time in Churchill which can sometimes be extended due to flight disruption. The expeditor will also receive, organize, store, and ship supplies for our lodges from our Churchill base as required to support smooth lodge operation during the busy guest season. The expeditor will also procure supplies locally in Churchill and in conjunction with the office in the south.
- Valid Class 4 driver’s license
- Strong organizational skills
- Self-motivated and able to work independently
- Ability to take direction as needed and/or enlist help from available team members
- Exceptional people skills with a strong commitment to customer service
- Mature, professional and reliable
- Some lifting required to help load aircraft
- Experience in the lodge industry is preferred but not required
This is a seasonal term position from June 26th to November 22nd, 2015 requiring residency in Churchill throughout the term. This position requires the ability to work flexible hours as required to meet the demands of the job.
Range of pay is $3,000 to $4,000 per month plus provided accommodations and bonus payable upon completion of the season and dependent on performance. Rate within this range is dependent on experience and suitability for the position.
If you are interested in being considered for future employment with Churchill Wild, please forward your resume along with your field of interest to email@example.com.