Greetings from Polar Bear Country!
You have been welcome guests in our Arctic adventure travel paradise and now it’s time to share your experiences and put your “best shot” forward in our annual photo contest. Please take a look at some of the fabulous photos submitted by our guests for the 2009 Photo Contest to stimulate your imagination!
It was quite a busy year in 2010 and the wildlife gave us many photo opportunities. It’s now time to showcase your pictures from the season. We’re looking for photos of polar bears in snow, grass or water. And don’t forget the mothers and cubs or those unbelievable beluga whale photos you took on your Birds, Bears and Belugas Trip. We saw a variety of birds this year so a bird in flight would be amazing!
We look forward to seeing all of your submissions. Good luck!
Prizes in each category:
- 1st – $1,500.00 off 2011/2012 booking
- 2nd – Dennis Fast photography book
- Best polar bear
- Best other wildlife
- Best landscape
- Best people
- Submit to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Must be jpeg or TIFF format
- File size should be 1 to 3 MB
- Feel free to add a caption
- If you want to provide a paper copy please contact us for a mailing address
Please submit your photos by March 31, 2011 (EXTENDED) in order to be considered for the contest. Winners will be announced April 15, 2011 and will be notified via email. Upon completion of the contest all photos will appear on the Churchill Wild Web site in the 2010 Photo Contest gallery.
A professional photographer will be selected by Mike and Jeanne Reimer to conduct the judging of the submissions.
- Guests may submit one photo per category. If multiple photos are sent for the same category, the first one received will be the one entered.
- Winners may reissue their $1,500 prize to a family or friend if they wish. The application of the prize is dependent on availability and must be used on a direct booking.