While all of our lodges are luxurious by Arctic standards, our most southern property, North Knife Lake Lodge, is the most so. Located approximately 200 km southwest of Churchill deep in the boreal forest and home to wolves, moose, black bears, fox and a variety of bird species, North Knife Lake Lodge is the ideal “Create your Own Adventure” destination. Hiking, paddling, wildlife viewing and northern lights are all part of the experience here. And did we mention trophy catch-and-release fishing? Northern Pike, Lake Trout, Walleye, Whitefish and Arctic Grayling abound in this area.
North Knife Lake boasts:
- Cozy common areas with grand stone fireplaces for evening wind down
- 8 Double occupancy Queen and Twin rooms in the main lodge with private washrooms
- Two private family condos which sleep 5 guests each
- Expansive picture windows on virtually every wall to maximize viewing
- A wood-burning cedar hot tub and main and upper floor decks
- An upper lounge equipped with big-screen television for movie nights, a pool table, dart board and a shuffleboard table